mood: enamored
music: dmb 3.23.93
enamored. yeah, that's me alright. here's a couple definitions for those who are wondering what i mean:
en·am·or Pronunciation Key (-nmr)
tr.v. en·am·ored, en·am·or·ing, en·am·ors
To inspire with love; captivate: was enamored of the beautiful dancer; were enamored with the charming island.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English enamouren, from Old French enamourer : en-, causative pref.; see en-1 + amour, love; see amour.]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enamor \En*am"or\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Enamored; p. pr. & vb. n. Enamoring.] [OF. enamourer, enamorer; pref. en- (L. in) + OF. & F. amour love, L. amor. See Amour, and cf. Inamorato.] To inflame with love; to charm; to captivate; -- with of, or with, before the person or thing; as, to be enamored with a lady; to be enamored of books or science. [Written also enamour.]
yep yep, definitely me. this girl of mine, she's amazing. she sent me this card today. wanna read it? ok, here it is......
the card said.......
Love You
Funny how two words can take up so little space on the screen, but fill up all the space in my heart.
and then she wrote:
I couldn't have said it better myself. My days and nights are filled with you. Talking to you, being with you, or just thinking about you. You make all of my other experiences more wonderful. You fill my life with joy. You make life worth living. You motivate me to get through the weeks at school, even if it is just so that I can spend a night with you over the weekend. Living without you wouldn't be right. I never knew this feeling until I met you, and I can't believe I went 18 years without feeling this. I think the fact that we can't go more than 3 days without seeing eachother says a lot and the fact that you make every effort to see me means more than you can possibly imagine. You give so much to me and all the other people in your life, I wonder if you have enough energy to take care of yourself. I worry about you a lot. But I also know that you are capable of taking care of yourself, and I have to trust that you know your limitations. I love you so much. I squeeze you because I want you to be as close to me as possible. But even then, you're not close enough to me. You're a part of me...and a big one at that. Be well hun. LOVE YOU!
doesn't she rock! you totally wish you had a girl as kickass as justine.
babe, i love you so much.
just got back from the brief examination of my project house. i get to go back 8am tomorrow morning to take measurements and get more history on it. oh my. this might actually turn out to be a good project after all. seeing as i've gotten that all straightened out so that i just have to write out my findings... i think i'll study some more ancient greece tonight for my midterm on wednesday. gotta have this stuff down, or i'm screwed. ok, gonna go get ready to study. catch y'all later. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home