Friday, September 26, 2008

update

it's been 3 years since i posted in this thing. a lot has happened in those 3 years. i married now. who woulda thunk i could be so lucky. i finally figured out how to graduate, and i'll do so in december. though, technically i won't walk til May cause UMW doesn't have a fall commencement, but i'll take it. i wanted to go running tonight, but opted not to, and instead, i did more Latin translating. that's what i do. i run and translate Latin. 10 years ago I might have guessed that I would be doing this, though I'm sure the plan was different. I would have had a career by now. nevertheless, I keep pressing on.

I gotta clean tomorrow. the place looks decent, but it still needs some work. and I gotta do laundry now, so I'm off. maybe I'll do this more regularly since I got this scribefire thing working.

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Blogger Matt McIntyre said...

Hi Ron,

I was wondering if you'd be willing to relinquish the starfishandcoffee.blogspot.com domain you have? My girlfriend is very interested in starting a blog with that name on blogger. What do you think? I can be emailed at reachmattm@gmail.com. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home